Dear Mary,
It has been my unique pleasure to get to know you and work with you here at Washtenaw County. What a lovely and inspiring person you are! Your enthusiasm for your work, for helping to make improvements in the lives of Washtenaw County residents and helping new employees connect to so many people and resources have really helped me! I so appreciate you! I’ve enjoyed our lunches and opportunities to talk about our personal passions and families. All the best to you in your retirement; I know you will continue to make wonderful contributions and continue exploring new frontiers!
Many blessings to you and yours, Sharon Sheldon
PS Here’s a little photo of my two daughters, handsome son-in-law and my four grand-doggies. Just waiting for those grandchildren to arrive!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Posted by Brenda Kerr at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment